We design and execute winning strategies for entrepreneurs with original ideas. Not just because winning is fun (it is!) and not just because we're competitive (we are!), but because
winners write the history books.
We're committed to you winning because we want a new generation of entrepreneurs, business owners, and conscious leaders to author the next phase of history.
Unfortunately, the internet has become a Graveyard of Wasted Content as our founder Michael Mapes pointed out a year ago. This is a genuine waste; a tragedy. Articles that show people how to do things and share inspirational stories lost on a blog where no one will find them. Free downloads, reports useful information of all kinds stuck in some folder on Dropbox or Google Drive.
Courses, classes, books half started, webinars, podcasts, videos...stories partially told, maybe even deleted.
This is not lost content to be mourned...it is richness and originality (and profit!) waiting to be resurrected.
How did we get here? It's a result of broken business models and practices--the data backs this up with staggering clarity. Most of you aren't winning;
- 90% of businesses are failing within 10 years
- The earning potential and revenue generation for most entrepreneurs is abysmal; with even profitable businesses finding themselves overexposed or overleveraged
- Business models are in desperate need of innovation
Most stunningly of all; marketing and business development has become the problem in many cases encouraging entrepreneurs to
- copy others rather than build new products, imagine new services or test new business models;
- use outdated tactics that diminish rather than elevate; and
- rely on flawed logic that ignore rapidly shifting conditions online and offline
We design and execute winning strategies that are unique to your idea, values and business because we know that telling original stories is the only way to win in a saturated market and rapidly shifting economy.
If you want to win...
If you want to get ahead...without having to constantly keep up...
Then understand the founding principle of Graveyard Innovation, and the foundation of winning in business:
Winning requires liberating yourself from the tyranny of conventional wisdom.
Put another way, stop doing what other people are doing; and start doing something better.